#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Anton Kochenkov joins FC Krasnodar on loan.

Коченков перешел в «Краснодар»

Anton Kochenkov joins FC Krasnodar on loan until the end of the season in order to replace Andrey Sinitsyn

Kochenkov arrived today in Krasnodar and will play with number 16 shirt. He already can take part in the RPL and Russian Cup games. He'll be included in the Europa League's squad soon. 

Here, his first words as a FC Krasnodar player: "Everything happened unexpectedly. Yesterday I was training with the team, when the sports director Kirill Kotov asked me if I would have liked to play in Krasnodar on loan. He explained that Sinitsyn got injured and they urgently needed a replacement. Today I accepted the offer and I flew to Krasnodar. I hope to help the team for the rest of the season."

HERE you can find the full biography of Kochenkov in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment