#FCLMblog ~ From Italy to Russia, the first and the only site about Lokomotiv for the English speaking fans worldwide

Sunday 8 March 2015

Miodrag Bozovic: "Fortunately I didn't have time to replace Skuletic before".

Божович: Повезло, что не успел заменить Шкулетича раньше

Miodrag Bozovic in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Rostov (0:1), underlining the good defense of 'Selmashi'. 

- Rostov is a well-organised team. They blocked our sides. It was difficult to make chances. The best moments were in favor of Rostov during the first half. The pitch was rough. It was difficult to control the ball. We scored firstly and I want to congratulate with my players because they fought until the end. I also want to wish a good luck to Rostov for the rest of the season. 

- Miodrag, did you feel something special playing this game?
- Yesterday, I walked on Pushkinskoy. I feel this city mine. I'm always happy to come to Rostov.

- Did Rostov surprise you?
- We had only a doubt: four or five defenders. They defended very good. 

- Did you expect to see Kalachev as right beck?
- Yes, Goreux left Rostov and Lolo is injured. 

- You were ready to replaced Skuletic before the goal. Weren't you happy of his performance?
- His activity depends by the number of assists. There was a good cross an he scored. Forwards depend by the team. Fortunately, he scored before the substitution. 

- Were you be able to speak with Dzyuba or other Rostov players?
- Yes. I miss them. We played well last season and we won the Cup. I miss also the players that worked with me in Perm' six years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment