Miodrag Bozovic and midfielder Dmitrij Tarasov in the post-game press-conference spoke about the game against Mordoviya (0:0).
- There were a lot of mistakes. Nor us neither our opponent created enough chances. I think the draw is right.
- Lokomotiv played a lot of big matches, but for the second time in a row lost points. Can we speak of a crisis?
- We speak of a crisis when a team hasn't won for a long time. We reached the 1/2 in the Russian Cup and won against Rostov in RPL. After that, there was the defeat v Arsenal, despite we created a lot of chances. If we call crisis a defeat, yes, there is crisis.
- I follow the motto: "Football will be played in each weather condition." When I entered in the pitch, I realized that the game would have been difficult.
- Can we say that the pitch helped the hosts? In such conditions, all the differences are cancelled.
- Only in the first half, it was difficult to create something. The match was based on forwards that tried to score on crosses. In the second half it was better. We had some chances, but without luck. Of course, the team is disappointed. We came here for the three points.
- How do you value the situation of Lokomotiv in RPL?
- It's difficult to judge it. In the ranking each team is close to another. A win or a defeat could change something. We have other 10 games, our task is to get the maximum of points.